Pastures and Paddocks
- 8 pastures with loafing sheds
- 8 paddocks – each paddock is equipped with an automatic waterer.
- The eight lush rolling pastures of Highlander Training Center’s 189 acres provide your horses the opportunity to maintain a level of fitness even while on a break from racing or training.
- The oversized loafing sheds supply horses with comfort and safety. Each pasture has its own wood-lined loafing shed, hay feeders and large, mature trees for extra shade.
- The setting offers the thoroughbred comfort and room to stretch their legs in a low stress environment.
- The lane-ways between pastures creates a safe way to move horses from pasture to pasture.
Training and Barn Facilities
61 12′ x 12′ stalls with:
- Rubber matted walls and floors
- Stainless steel automatic waterers
- Automatic fly system
- Corner feeders at natural angle
- Mounted overhead fan
- Aisleway have rubber matted walk ways
- 7 wash bays with temperature controlled water
- Gated hallways on entries and exits
- Open airflow and plenty of ventilation
- Covered roundpen with rubber lined walls and Eurowalker in Barn 1
- Outdoor covered pen with rubber lined walls and horse walker at Barn 2
- On-premises staff housing
- 24-hour, monitored security system